August 27 & 28 in the JJIS cafeteria from 5-8 PM.
Anyone who is interested in cheering competitively & has at least 1 year of
cheer, gymnastics, and/or dance etc is invited to come try out!
Wednesday 27th – we will teach the routine & practice it.
FYI ** There will be a *MANDATORY* *parent meeting *at 5PM during warmup.
Thursday 28th is the actual tryout. In front of judges (judges are not
Galaxy coaches they are coaches & judges from outside organizations)
We will also be taking registrations August 27 & 28 as well. We want to get the season started
We are very excited about this season & we hope you are too!!
What to wear / bring: to tryout
- Comfy gym clothes – shorts, tank tops & cheer sneakers (if you have them) or sneakers with a thin sole. No bare feet or sandals, etc.
- Hair up in pony tail – get it out of the way!
- *NO JEWELRY* – please do not wear if possible. It’s a safety hazard & we cannot be responsible if anything gets lost. ** If you have newly pierced ears we will tape them.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- A great smile & positive attitude!! Have FUN!!
Lastly, parents who want to register early you can do that now for both competition and recreation
teams. If your child does not make the competition team, he/she will be placed on the rec team in January.